We believe it is very important to get your AED / Defibrillator tested regularly and certified every time it is used prior to being returned into service. We are ISO 9001 certified and conduct your AED Aftercare to IEC 62353 Medical Equipment Recurrent test standards.
Our AED Aftercare plan is designed to provide you with the peace of mind of an over-arching professional governance.
Just complete the form below and we’ll email through the complete details of what we cover, or simply give us a call.
- For that peace of mind to our customers who know that their device is working and that help and advice is always available.
- We are able to comprehensibly test to the relevant IEC 62353 Medical Equipment recurrent test. The same standards as used in hospital and by the manufacturer.
- Automatic External Defibrillators (AED’s) are required to operate in adverse conditions and we can ensure they adhere to a series of industry standards.
- The device manufacturer provides in-built self-checks to ensure that your AED has no detectable faults but, we have found that without AED Aftercare devices have been rendered inoperable and not available in an emergency.
- Our tests and that of IEC 6253 standard of inspection service parallels the AED's in-built by additionally completing all the necessary ancillary checks.
- You will receive an Aftercare report along with any test results and a summary of our findings and any recommendations.
- Automatic External Defibrillators (AED’s) are required to operate to stringent criteria covering the amount of shock energy delivered, detection of shockable and non-shockable rhythms, and initiation of CPR cycles.
- The device manufacturer provides in-built self-checks to ensure that your AED performs to the correct standards but, we are able to extend your support beyond your initial purchase and help you maintain it.
- Our test and inspection service compliments the manufacturer’s self-checks by completing all the necessary user checks, examining the self-check status and, where applicable, using our calibrated equipment to test the AED’s full capability and records the actual shock energy delivered.
- We find that many customers take comfort in our testing which shows exactly how the device will operate during real-life use. This is great for product familiarisation plus you also receive an inspection certificate along with test results and a summary of any recommendations.
- This is ideal for the ongoing monitoring and maintenance of AED defibrillators and to assist with any on-site questions by people who may be responsible for such devices – some of whom may be anxious about the AED and how to use it, never mind look after it!