If you are responsible for looking after an AED, you’ll want to know whether it is currently fully operational and when any maintenance is required so that you can be assured that it is always rescue ready. This is where we can help!
Our AED Defibrillator test and inspection provides you with:
- A full inspection and fault diagnosis
- A dynamic test using simulated arrhythmia waveforms (where applicable)
- Shock test and measurement of actual discharged energy
- An inspection certificate
- Due date for the next inspection
- Advice on how to do your own daily checks
- Product familiarisation so that you are confident in handling it and using it!
AEDs and Defibrillators require regular inspection to avoid problems that can inhibit operation at a critical moment. Status indicators must be checked and batteries and electrode pads must be changed periodically. Whilst many devices will “self-check”, there is no way to independently verify that your device is being properly looked after and that it is fully functioning and is capable of recognising and delivering a shock with sufficient energy unless you have it professionally tested.